600 grams of potatoes
1 medium onion
200 ml Spanish olive oil
1. Peel potatoes and cut in slices.
2. Preheat oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan, fry the potatoes and onion until they are golden and crisp.
3. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and put to one side in a large bowl.
4. Pour the beaten eggs on top immediately and spreading everything out evenly.
5. Place the frying pan back on the stove and add a little of olive oil. Add the mixture and cook until the omelette is golden brown on top and just cooked through in the middle