- 34cm Garcima Induction enamelled paella pan (feeds 2)
- 1kg Montsia Spanish short grain paella rice
- 70g Tin Chiquilin Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 2 grams Saffroman Selected Saffron
- Free Shipping
Garcima is the recognised world leader in the manufacture of the authentic Spanish induction Paella pan.
The Pata Negra induction paella pan is similar to our traditional carbon steel pans except that they are made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido.) They’re a good choice for restaurant kitchens, or for home cooks who expect to give their pan a good workout. Unlike the traditional steel paella pans, which have a slightly convex base, this one is suitable for induction cooktops, as well as gas, electric, open flame and charcoal grills.
As with any carbon steel pans, these pans requires a bit of care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
Features of the Garcima Pata Negra Paella Pan
- Made of extra thick high carbon steel for quick heat distribution.
- Suitable for gas & electric cookers, but also open flame & charcoal grill
- Suitable for Induction Stove Tops
- Oven safe
- NOT Dishwasher Safe, Always dry and oil immediately after use or washing.
- Made in Spain